14.5.10

Rain,Rain.

Rain is relaxing. I like to fall asleep to the sound of rain. Also, pretty much anything else is more relaxing while it is raining outside. Thunder doesn't even bother me, or even the pelting of a severe storm. Right now it's just raining lightly, though. It put me in the mood to actually write, for once.

Another thing I like about rain is the mood it puts everyone in. People don't expect as much when it is raining. Some people make remarks if you don't seem in good spirits when the weather is nice, but those same people will let your mood slip by without making it their business if it is raining out. People mind there own business when passing you on the street, and aren't as likely to look at you sideways if you walk too close.

Maybe it's my cynical nature, but rainy weather and a gloomy sky make me feel like I can be my gloomy self for a while without everyone expecting me to share the world's optimism, since the world is pissing on everyone equally at that moment. It;s sunny days when I am supposed to be as happy as everyone else that people realy irritate me. But its much easier to just skate by if its raining.

沒有留言: