12.5.10

Getting to the Bear/Bones

I just spent the last month watching every single episode of Bones only to be disappointed by the huge cliffhanger at the end of season 4. I hope the next season gets up on NetFlix soon. I don't even know if theres a season on right now, or if season 5 just ended, or what. I don't pay attention to television, I just watch it later.

In other news, there was a baby bear stuck in a tree on Chestnut Ave today. For once, the crazy people in my building weren't being crazy when they told me there was a bear in a tree outside. Well, it was an alien last time, but you know what I mean.




I could have gotten more pictures and maybe a video, but I had a sandwich getting cold inside and there are plenty of animal rescue/arrest shows on cable and I didn't feel like dealing with the crowd.


Since we are on about the animals, here are some kittens.




沒有留言: