24.1.07

You find a girl that you know you can love forever, and then suddenly, forever is over. It just runs out. For her, at least.

Yeah, I fucked up; we both did... but not that bad. Not bad enough that you should fall out of love so soon....after the things we've said? Crazy. Unbelievable. That you can just turn it off like that. Couples every day who don't have anythng like what we had, stay together through stuff a hell of a lot bigger than what made you give up so easily.

Forever isn't suposed to run out. It's supposed to last... you know, forever. Or at least for a hundred years or so.

So, why am I still in love, and not her? Does that prove that 'forever' is still happening? Or am I the only one stuck in forever?

Its not like I was even looking for a friggin girlfriend. It's not like I need one.

It's not like I want anyone else but you.

Am I a fool? When does a fool stop hurting?

沒有留言: