23.1.06

I was going to say that I am sure many of you are wondering what has been going on with me, but I actually have heard barely a peep from all my would-be fans.

I have not been blogging much, because so much crazy shit has happened in the last few months that in order to begin blogging again, I feel like it will take way too much effort to sort everything out into a sufficient explanation, and to just start off without clueing you in would just be weird.

Basically, I ended up moving from NY to Arizona. After a grueling 3-day bus ride, I began the tricky process of establishing myself in yet another city.

There is a great deal of anxiety, because I once again have lost everything. To top it all off, all of a sudden my estranged extended family has decided to take an interest in me after all this time. This is a mixed blessing, and a subject that would have to wait for another day, but suffice to say it is a lot at once, and pretty overwhelming.

But besides this and a relatively few amount of larger obstacles, I really can't complain too much. I have been working my ass off, and just today put a down payment on my apartment. At the end of January, I will be taking a trip back to NY to help a friend remodel their house, and then returning to Phoenix to get settled once and for all.

Things are looking up, hopefully this time for good!!

沒有留言: