15.1.06

I was bored late last night, and decided to put a prank ad up on craigslist to see what kind of response I would get. I was surprised to wake up this morning to find a whole load of responses in my email. Apparently no one thought this could possibly be a hoax, as I recieved so many concerned emails with advice on what I could do to help the poor dolphin...

I have included the most hilarious emails below for your enjoyment. (keep in mind, we live in arizona!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST AN IDEA, CONTACT SEA WORLD OVER IN SAN DIEGO THEY WILL GIVE IT A HOME.
OR CALL CALIFORNIA GAME AND FISH DEPT. THEY CAN HELP YOU
MAYBE ARIZONA GAME AND FISH AS A LAST RESORT

OR TAKE HIM OVER TO SAN DIEGO AND LET HIM GO.

JUST TRYING TO HELP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In ARizona? In a tank?

Have you considered rescue services? I'd be happy to research them
out for you - just tell me what city you are in.

Mist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Have you tried contacting Sea World or other sea mammal rescue
agencies? I'm sure someone would come take it for you -- dolphins
need special care and diet, as I'm sure you know. Don't let someone
take it for a pet -- contact some professionals who will rescue it
properly and give it a good life in an appropriate habitat. I'm sure
if you google "dolphin rescue" or something, you can find links to
the appropriate parties.

Best of luck. Wish I could take it and put it in my pool! :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How big of a pond is it in?



How big of pond would I need?



-Clint
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

hubuobg opbnpin

匿名 提到...

Wow! Hello, long time no see.