26.4.06

So I have decided to force myself to blog consistently once again, even though it would seem that no one cares.

A lot has happened in the past like 8 months since I last kept written track of my life. I have met an awesome person that has become like my best friend, and would make an awesome squeeze if that was at all what I wanted at this point. Its not... we will save that for another day, hmmmm....?

I am still trying to find my niche. I like it out here in AZ, but it still sucks not having a car. In fact it sucks way more than it did out east.

I have been making it one of my most vital goals to get a vehicle, but it seems like everything stands in my way. I am so incredibly sick of my life going around in the same pointless circles.

My halfhearted hopes of things working out in some way with my family have turned to shit. I am not surprised or anything...I really did give it an effort, even though I had my misgivings.

Jesse has sparked my old photographic aspirations... I am hopig to be a photogrpher eventually with this company that I am selling for right now. The only thing holding me back is a car...... I don't even have a license yet. How lame... I don 't even have a car to use to get one. Aye.

That is the synopsis.

沒有留言: