17.2.08

You've been Cock'd



Employees working the late night shift at CVS/Pharmacy discover home made cock

On Sunday, February 17, at approximately 3:00 am EST, employees at CVS/Pharmacy in Windsor Locks, CT were shocked to find a large homemade cock sitting outside of the car of an individual who prefers not to be named.

"I just went out for a cigarrette," states Jay, the first one to discover the phallic object; "I'm standing in front of [my coworker's] car and see something that looks like a large, erect penis."

"I couldn't believe my eyes," says the owner of the car, and apparent recipient of the homemade concocktion. "I checked to make sure it was safe and quickly texted one of my friends."

Being the only one that had an interest in the unique gift, Jay put it in his car and after work took it home to his girlfriend as a late Valentine's Day gift.

The couple and their two roommates were curious about their newfound penis. So, they took it upon themselves to have a deeper look.

Cynthia predicted the presence of pineapple juice somewhere in the penis, while Alison took a deep interest in the secrets contained within, pointing out the possibility of scientific significance.

"No one will know what is inside a random giant dick if we don't take initiative."

沒有留言: