7.1.08

Chat Me Up

me: life is one huge rigged claw machine


filled with cheap crap that looks better than it actually is if you can grab anything

LadyGrinningS0ul: well thats. depressing.

me: i didnt think it was THAT depressing

LadyGrinningS0ul: sure it is
LadyGrinningS0ul: i never win at claw machines
lol

me: see
i never win at life

LadyGrinningS0ul: how is that NOT depressing?!
life is not a claw machine
take that back

me: and the few times i grab good stuff, it either falls out, or it turns out to be imitation crap
that doesnt last

LadyGrinningS0ul: life is full of bunnies and meadows and rainbows. shut up, you.

me: and is made in taiwan
by young malnutritioned children

LadyGrinningS0ul: no

me: who are paid pennies a week

LadyGrinningS0ul: SO
HOW WAS YOUR DAY
I WORKED AND WENT SHOPPING

me: my day was ok


沒有留言: